WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? HERE'S THE ANSWER

Friday, November 19, 2010

Passport Renewals


 
Hi Paula

Hope you well?   Just to let you know and anyone else interested that 
I used the Paris system for renewal of a British passport for my 
daughter.  Guess what really easy system you just download the renewal 
forms from the website and there is also a payment form which you then 
can print out and complete.  After completing the relevant information 
i sent this all to Paris by special post and also paid the extra for 
the return of the passport by TNT post.  (Not cheap but worth it).  I 
was a bit worried about sending this all to  Paris as in the past I 
have just gone to the Embassy in Rome.  As I understand Paris deals 
with all Western Europe so I thought this might take time!!   In fact 
I was wrong it took one week!!  Really impressed as in the UK this can 
be alot more long winded.

Anyway thought you might like to know in case anyone else is a bit 
worried especially like I was, as my daughters passport was running 
out in Dec.

Hope you ok


Kind Regards

Jacqui Towells

 

No comments: